Six Mistakes to avoid while using condoms
1. Be careful while you tear the condom packet. In appropriate way may rupture the condom inside.
2. Condoms size is very important to select. You must know your size well so that it fits you perfectly.
3. Condoms come with latex. For the first time, users make sure to check by trying it on your skin. There are also non-latex condoms available in the market.
4. WARNING: DO not REUSE CONDOMS. You can case infections by doing so. People have misconceptions that using condoms after washing is fine.
5. Yes, condoms too have an expiry date. Make sure you check the expiry date before using it.
6. Leave some gap on the top of the condoms by pinching it to collect the sperms.
NOTE: Always wear condoms and be safe.