Dr. Aditi Nadkarni(DGO, DE - Germany)
Obstetrician, Gynaecologist, Infertility Specialist
- B.B.S – D. Y. Patil Medical College, Pune
- Postgraduation –Wadia Maternity Hospital, Parel, Mumbai
- Diploma in Laproscopy from Germany, May 2010 (Gissen School of Endoscopy) and diploma in reproductive medicine from Kiel , Germany
- Diploma in USG Fetal Medicine from Dr. S. Suresh, Chennai
- Ultrasound training from Dr. Chander Lulla, Mumbai & Dr. Nitin Chaubal, Thane.
- Training in Vaginal Surgeries from Dr. Vyomesh Patel from Patan.
- IVF, Infertility, Embryology training from Cleveland, USA and Australia
- IVF & Infertility Specialist in Nadkarni Hospital & Test Tube Baby Centre, Killa Pardi & 21st Century Hospital Pvt. Ltd, Vapi and Valsad
- Director , EVACARE fertility center , vapi
She has to her credit more than 1000 ivf babies (only ivf ) to different couples hailing from different parts of country and also many from UK , USA Australia , Sudan ,Ukraine.
She’s a Sangeet Visharad – Classical Music (vocal ) training from Gandharva Mahavidyalaya, Dadar
- Won many prizes in different inter collegiate singing competitions
- Participated in different Marathi plays during school and college
- Best Poster Award for Case report in MRKH (Mayer Rokitansky Kuster Hauser Syndrome) in SOGOG 2010, Anand
- Presented many papers and lectures in National Gynec Conferences
- Has given many lectures and awareness programmes in many Mahila Mandals, Clubs, Factories, Schools, Colleges to educate the common people on topics like Cancers In Men And Women, Sex Education, Save The Girl Child, Common Gynaec Problems In Women, Role of Nutrition and Fitness In Daily Life.
- Obstetrics & Gynecologist
- Fetal Medicine
- IVF Specialist